Derek PantonCyber Security Strategist
Derek is a Senior Cyber security strategist with a track record of delivering advanced cyber security technologies and solutions across diverse industry sectors.
Previous lead roles with Accenture, PWC, CA, IBM, Unilever, GSK, Reckitt Benckiser, Astra Zeneca; leading the development of innovative security strategies to improve operational effectiveness, maximize investments for Fortune 100 companies as well as having worked on national healthcare projects. He worked on the rationalization strategy for Vodafone customer Cloud and business hosting solutions, PWC’s Identity and Access Management employee and client engagement platform, UK NHS Spine which joins together over 23,000 healthcare IT systems in 20,500 organisations.
Experienced in taking organisations through digital transformations whilst accelerating the delivery of programs to improve their security posture and customer advocacy. A well-balanced mix of technical and consulting skills with experience in client and non-client-facing roles.
- Security Strategy and Architecture Models
- Identity and Access Management
- Infrastructure & Cloud security
- Governance of Risk and Compliance
- Security Engineering
- Training & Development
Skills & Certifications
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Togaf Certified
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- AWS Certified Security – Specialty
- Certified SAP Solution Architect